Building an enterprise level application –SaaS or Web Application- includes preparation, scheduling, defining strategies, architecting, defining code syntax, testing and implementation of state of the art solutions defined by the core business need of residing within the given business ecosystem.
Our technology architects design and develop enterprise level software, which are capable of improving business efficiency and reducing operational costs. Software-as-a-service (SaaS) applications have gained widespread acceptance among enterprises willing to evolve and embrace the future which is entirely technology driven.
SaaS application development and architecture demands robust comprehension of security, multi-tenancy, configurability, security, partitioning capable of fulfilling different or multiple client types.
Digital Valency has been developing and designing SaaS applications for the last 7 years now and we know exactly what it takes to build an intuitive and scalable SaaS application. Our experts can help you navigate the challenges of structuring a SaaS application on current PaaS (Platform-as-a-Service) vendors like Red Hat Open Shift, Amazon, Azure, Heroku and Google App Engine. We can also build a custom stack from scratch using open source cloud systems like OpenStack while allowing you to choose from any of the following languages: Java, PHP, C#/.NET.
We let you concentrate on the business value for your SaaS app while we take care of the technology related aspects from end to end. Whether it is about the language or the infrastructure to be used to build your app. The range of choices is quite broad:
- Google App Engine
- Amazon AWS
- Windows Azure
We also design and develop simple and complex web applications based on client requirement.
Server side scripting:
- Perl - free redistribution -
- PHP - Linux / Unix based Open Source - free redistribution, with MySQL database)
- ASP (Microsoft Web Server (IIS) Scripting language)
- NET (Microsoft's Web Application Framework - successor of ASP)
- Zend Framework (PHP's Object Oriented Web Application Framework)
- Python - high-level programming language and Server Side Scripting language - free redistribution
- ColdFusion (Adobe's Web Application Framework)
- Ruby on Rails (Ruby programming's Web Application Framework - free redistribution)
Client side scripting:
- HTML (HyperText Markup Language)
- CSS (Cascading Style Sheets)
All this is preceded by a detailed project Discovery Phase. Want to know more connect with us today!