Milton Glaser once said ““There are three responses to a piece of design – yes, no, and WOW! Wow is the one to aim for.”
And this is what we exactly aim for when it comes to creating designs, whether it is for a website, 3D model, Gaming environment, AR Model or a detailed VR environment. WOW is what we are after. Creating impressive designs is almost like rock and roll and our designers simply love it.
It is during designing phase that a good client all of a sudden appears bad. But at Digital Valency we firmly believe there is no such thing as a bad client, as long as you are able to do good work the client will readily accept it. Designing requires patience and the ability of client to explain her/his concept and at the same time it also involves the aptitude of designer to listen, comprehend, ask questions, seek clarity and then try to translate the virtual canvas of the client into something real and attractive with attention to detail on every pixel.
We feel Joshu Brewer explains our philosophy better than anybody else. “Socrates said, “Know thyself.” I say, “Know thy users.” And guess what? They don’t think like you do.” There you go! And this is exactly how we design your digital assets.
Designs should be a reflection of Simplicity and Creativity, if you can achieve this then no design is bad design. Good design does not get noticed as much as bad design does, so we ensure that we stick with the good. Moreover we strive for creating designs for client businesses not for us and our client’s perspective is our reality!
Are we sounding crazy? Yes, as designers we have right to be a bit crazy!
Our Designing philosophy
- Goal-driven design: Why does the website interact the way it does or why do you want it to interact this way? Our designers try to figure it out and ensure your application does this one fundamental component of design extraordinarily well.
- WOW Interface: The best interfaces are invisible in a way abstract although right there. Actually the best interaction designs don’t exist: they load and respond instantaneously; they don’t make users think for too long and then take an action; and most important of all are not the cause of pain for the user. So you see why they do not exist!
- Quintessential Usability: Actually Interfaces which make the state of the underlying system easy to follow , navigate through and use are preferred and are regarded to be the best!
- Affordances: The best designs are those that speak for themselves; prompting the user to act and move to next page and explore the website/application with a never dwindling surge of excitement.
- Learnability: A substantial quantum of what comprises a serviceable interface is made up of familiar components. Which a good designer can easily relate with , if she/he is experienced and in love with his designs
What do we do it with?
Adobe Photoshop CS4 Extended, Dream weaver CS4, FrontPage, Macromedia Flash CS4 Professional, Gif Animator, Macromedia Director and Illustrator CS4 Extended
Scripting and programming languages:
Java script - jQuery, AngularJS, Node.js - AJAX, CSS, xml, DHTML, XHTML, HTML, W3C compliant, flash action script.
CSS3 is the latest version of CSS. It is a primary enabler when it comes to building beautiful and perceptive websites. Not only this, as of toay lot of devices have started supporting HTML5 and CSS. We can use of CSS styling for TV, watches and lot more.
Allow us to give your virtual asset/s a modern makeover.
Quoting Michael Bierut
“If you do good work for good clients, it will lead to other good work for other good clients. If you do bad work for bad clients, it will lead to other bad work for other bad clients.” We only believe in good work because there actually is nothing like a bad client. At least we have not come across one yet!